- I have a good husband who happens to be able to fix most anything!
- I have a dog that might be bossy but she loves me well
- I live in the most beautiful area of the United States
- I never go without food or shelter
- I am warm and toasty in my bed at night
- I have good friends
- I have family that loves me
- I have a large garden that keeps me in wonder while keeping me busy
- Our vehicles are running well and have decent gas milage.
What more can I really want? So, I have a couple kids who I would like to love me better, but I cannot control everything and I cannot have everything. Life is not always fair.
Christmas Eve will be tonight. It is time for cheer. I can feel it. I hope that all of you have the same. Let's count what is good and not dwell too much on what is bad. Know it is there. Recognize what it is. Do what you can to make it better, but dwelling on it too much just spoils your opportunity to feel the joy that certainly is out there for us all.
Happy Holidays to you and your families!