I try very hard to purchase an eclectic assortment of Christmas ornaments that one can't find just anywhere making Winchuck River Store a fun and unique shopping experience.
I have put a couple of slide shows together here for your viewing fun hoping that you will find something that tickles your Christmas spirit even after the holidays.
Sunday, January 04, 2009
I am cleaning up my website and my eBay Store after the holidays. Needless to say, I am seeing stars as I struggle through all my listings! I am moving over the Christmas ornaments from eBay to the website being sure to mark them down 15% to make them a good price for interest all year long.
We Welcome You to Our Blog!
We blog about our rural area in the Pacific Northwest . This blog is all about my life and the places where my mind wonders from day to day. Have fun reading and looking at pictures. We welcome comments.
Be sure to watch, just above this blurb, my husband, Jim, using his 10 foot hands-free electric fishing kayak
Enter your email address to receive notifications when there are new posts
Powered by BLOG ALERT
Our Websites for You to Visit
Electric Powered Hands-Free Fishing Kayak
Be sure to check out the separate blog to find out about our electric kayak, Kingfisher 10! You can find the blog at http://electrickayakkingfisher-10.blogspot.com . You can also read the features list on this kayak and purchase building plans and building kits at www.winchuckriverstore.com .
- I have found the snap in updating my social networ...
- Blogging Sites on the Internet
- Making a Rustic Driftwood Bird Feeding Station
- What Can You Do With Twitter?
- Some Helpful Internet Selling Advice
- Antique Sterling Silver Stands with Etched Glass I...
- Website Maintenance After the Holidays
- Restuarant Review of One Love's Eclectic Cuisine B...
- ▼ January (8)
- ► 2008 (40)
- ► 2007 (23)
- The Clark Family on the Winchuck River
- We moved to our current home on the Wild River Coast of Southern Oregon from San Jose, CA. Our family consist of Jim and Karen, two dogs and two cats. Karen's passion is gardening. Jim's obsession is building electric powered fishing kayaks and fishing.