Thursday, February 14, 2008

Decorating for Spring

Winchuck River Store Introduces Spring



Easter is coming soon. It isn't too early to think about how you are going to bring in this joyous season when new life is about to emerge from a long winter's nap. We have made a slide show illustrating the use of 7 of our current products that can be used for an Easter display. I made up two of the baskets that I am giving to my Children to use for their family. I am sure that their children will enjoy having the spring celebration basket with Mr. and Mrs. Bunny standing nearby. I used a box of eggs, moss pad, bunny rabbits, duckweed twig basket, Easter ribbon and a happy bird to decorate with. All of the items are for sale on our website, www.winchuckriverstore.com.



I ran into a picture from a Magazine of a design by Martha Stewart that I believe we can re-create ourselves using a wooden or ceramic planting bowl, some filler such as paper or some sort of mounding material..it could be simply some clean sand and add some of our faux moss over the top of the mound. I know the moss in the picture appears to be the real thing, but some of us would rather have a non-organic version. We might have allergies or wish a cleaner option.




Easter will come and go, but you still have our duckweed and twig basket. What do we use it for now. Well, look how pretty some of our pears look in the basket! I also love the pears in my own metal basket. They never rot nor does my husband eat them faster than I can keep the supply re-stocked.





More is coming very soon, so don't forget to check back in. We would love to hear about your ideas and how you use our product or similar product. Just use the Contact button on the top of the page to email us.

this is a copy of the decorating page from our website


No comments:

We Welcome You to Our Blog!



We blog about our rural area in the Pacific Northwest . This blog is all about my life and the places where my mind wonders from day to day. Have fun reading and looking at pictures. We welcome comments.

Be sure to watch, just above this blurb, my husband, Jim, using his 10 foot hands-free electric fishing kayak

Plurk

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Subscribe
Enter your email address to receive notifications when there are new posts
Powered by BLOG ALERT

BlogCatalog

Blog Hints

Electric Powered Hands-Free Fishing Kayak

Be sure to check out the separate blog to find out about our electric kayak, Kingfisher 10! You can find the blog at http://electrickayakkingfisher-10.blogspot.com . You can also read the features list on this kayak and purchase building plans and building kits at www.winchuckriverstore.com .

About Me

My photo
We moved to our current home on the Wild River Coast of Southern Oregon from San Jose, CA. Our family consist of Jim and Karen, two dogs and two cats. Karen's passion is gardening. Jim's obsession is building electric powered fishing kayaks and fishing.