- The TieHook is the world's first sliding self-tightening rope cleat that enables you to quickly and safely secure any type of cargo.
- The TieHook comes with 2 tie hooks each providing two fixed cleats and one adjustable self locking cleat.
- The TieHook mounts on utility racks, flat surfaces and truck bed rails, either vertically or horizontally.
- The product is available with adapters for square and round utility racks as well as truck bed rails and the latest integrated systems from Toyota and Nissan.
TieHook can be purchased from our eBay location at:
or by calling our toll-free number:
For professionals the TieHook represents a step forward for safety and efficiency, especially for those in construction, gardening/landscaping, moving and other businesses in which people need to load and unload quickly with confidence they are hauling a safe and secure load.
According to research released in 2004, by the AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety, vehicle parts, cargo or other material that has been unintentionally discharged from vehicles onto the roadway is estimated to cause over 25,000 crashes per year in North America resulting in approximately 80-90 fatalities.
Road debris injuries are more common and serious than people might think. Examples are:
- In August 2006, a 43 year old Lake Forest Park, Washington man was killed dodging a piece of furniture that flew out of a pickup truck
- In 2004, a Florida woman was fatally struck by a 34 pound metal plate on Interstate 95.
- A few weeks later a man was killed when he rolled his SUV trying to avoid a clothes dryer on Interstate 75 in Atlanta, GA.
There is more than convenience in deciding to purchase the TieHook that Mike invented. You can see that it also eliminates the fear of causing an accident while hauling your cargo.