Thursday, November 02, 2006

Dog Product Has Been Ordered!





















The first picture is a Dog Spa Basket with all product to pamper your precious dog and the second picture is of a sturdy Flying Squirrel to entice your pet to run off some extra energy.

I have made three orders from Pet Supply businesses for product to sell on our new website. I am getting excited! I will be doing a careful study of the products that I have chosen so that I can write a honest review of what I like about what I am selling and if I don't like something about it, you're going to hear that too. I not only found some good product, I met some very nice people. Jade from ChuckIt, where I ordered the Flying Squirrel toy and Aimee from Cain and Able, the incredibly healthy pet shampoo and soap company. I won't be afraid to hang a dog bone soap on a rope around my own neck for a shower! I am sure that Sadie, Mags, Codie and Buffy will enjoy taking a bath with soap for their sensitive skin. Maggie and Buffy can really use a quality soap to get rid of their itchy skin! I also got a prompt call from Castlemere, where I found some dog dishes and canisters decorated with field dogs.

I think everyone will love what I've ordered so far. I will be looking for really great dog leashes and collars, but I don't want $40.00 collars and I don't want what you can find around every corner. Melissa from Cain and Able told me about a hemp dog collar; which I am looking into. I like the idea of using natural products. I think you will like that too. We can always find pet products filled with all sorts of questionable things. It will be nice if you can learn to trust that I will carry only items that will not take away from our environment and will make our world a healthier place to be for not only us, but our animals. If you see a harmful product on my site, please call it to my attention! It's coming soooon!

No comments:

We Welcome You to Our Blog!



We blog about our rural area in the Pacific Northwest . This blog is all about my life and the places where my mind wonders from day to day. Have fun reading and looking at pictures. We welcome comments.

Be sure to watch, just above this blurb, my husband, Jim, using his 10 foot hands-free electric fishing kayak

Plurk

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Subscribe
Enter your email address to receive notifications when there are new posts
Powered by BLOG ALERT

BlogCatalog

Blog Hints

Electric Powered Hands-Free Fishing Kayak

Be sure to check out the separate blog to find out about our electric kayak, Kingfisher 10! You can find the blog at http://electrickayakkingfisher-10.blogspot.com . You can also read the features list on this kayak and purchase building plans and building kits at www.winchuckriverstore.com .

About Me

My photo
We moved to our current home on the Wild River Coast of Southern Oregon from San Jose, CA. Our family consist of Jim and Karen, two dogs and two cats. Karen's passion is gardening. Jim's obsession is building electric powered fishing kayaks and fishing.