Monday, October 23, 2006

New Product Has Come In





New Product came in today to sell on eBay and on my website...whenever it is completed with the shopping cart.

I find the first image interesting as it not only shows the new bear mirror, but the ledge above the new closet that Jim, my dear husband, built me so that I would have more room for product storage. I call it my attic. You can see my old suitcases full of treasures along with my snow shoes I bought in Canada years ago and a lovely basket that a customer sent to me. It reminds me of grandma's old attic where you can find all sorts of things. This will alert you to look closely in my product pictures. You may be surprised at what you find!

This bear mirror is very heavy and has the quality that I love to sell. Customers never complain when you ship quality merchandise!

Remember to check in on a regular basis to see what I have added to my store on eBay. Hopefully, I will be directing you to my website soon.

No comments:

We Welcome You to Our Blog!



We blog about our rural area in the Pacific Northwest . This blog is all about my life and the places where my mind wonders from day to day. Have fun reading and looking at pictures. We welcome comments.

Be sure to watch, just above this blurb, my husband, Jim, using his 10 foot hands-free electric fishing kayak

Plurk

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Subscribe
Enter your email address to receive notifications when there are new posts
Powered by BLOG ALERT

BlogCatalog

Blog Hints

Electric Powered Hands-Free Fishing Kayak

Be sure to check out the separate blog to find out about our electric kayak, Kingfisher 10! You can find the blog at http://electrickayakkingfisher-10.blogspot.com . You can also read the features list on this kayak and purchase building plans and building kits at www.winchuckriverstore.com .

About Me

My photo
We moved to our current home on the Wild River Coast of Southern Oregon from San Jose, CA. Our family consist of Jim and Karen, two dogs and two cats. Karen's passion is gardening. Jim's obsession is building electric powered fishing kayaks and fishing.